We want everyone returning to rehearsals to feel reassured about our covid safety measures so that we can all start singing together confidently.
Please take a lateral flow test on the day of rehearsal.
During rehearsals, we invite everyone to please observe the following safety measures even if you have been double vaccinated and boosted:
- Use every other chair, leaving one chair space between members
- Maintain 1m social distancing during break time
- Wear a face mask when not seated
- Keep windows open for ventilation
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival and regularly after that – we will have supplies available
- Make sure your attendance is recorded on the register every rehearsal and that your contact details are up to date
- Bring your own refreshments
We also ask that no one comes to rehearsal with a cough, sore throat or temperature (even just to sit at the back).
Please feel free to raise any concerns or queries with any member of the committee, thank you!